28 March 2012

SCOTUS, Advocacy ,Final Four and RGP lab.

I hope everyone enjoyed St Patrick's Day.  In case you are not aware the Supreme Court  of the United States (SCOTUS) is hearing arguments on the constitutionality of the ACA.  I am waiting to see how this would play out regarding the states exchanges. It could have a huge impact on all the work we have been doing on the legislative front.

MOA is preparing to head to Washington DC next Monday and Tuesday to help the AOA with Advocacy. State Government relations and Third party planning conference's have been combined. It should make for an interesting meeting.

 I was notified today that our AOA Keyperson OD co-ordinator has resigned effective immediately,  and will not be attending the meeting. This was unexpected and has put us in a bind. If you are interested in filling this position please contact me ASAP.

I love March madness, I was not too upset that Duke and Missouri got beat in the first round but it did bust my bracket.

I took my intern to Euclid Systems this morning so he could see first hand how RGP lenses are made from start to finish. The technology and lathe's were quite impressive.

I will check in again after the conference.
Talk soon

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home