08 March 2012

March Madness

After preparing my monthly President's Report I realized I have not posted to the blog in a while. I started the week with our 8 am legislative conference call , I must say the dealings in Annapolis are either breakneck speed or not on the radar.  We have had some favorable ruling on bills involving Optometry, and we will report back to you at close of session.

As I hung up the phone I took my intern to see cataract surgery and headed back to the office for afternoon patients.  Wednesday on my lunch I watched my  Huskies in the Big East Tournament. Gotta love afternoon hoops on the internet.

I made reservations for the AOA Advocacy Conference, Vision Expo East and Optometry's Meeting this week, as well as changing my office web site.  check it out here.

I am looking forward to the warm weather this weekend to watch my son play in his first high school lacrosse tournament Saturday.

Hope to see all of you Sunday at the Wilmer/MOA CE event.

john

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home