05 July 2009

A Capital Affair




















It truly was an historic AOA Convention where the MOA was the official host. After giving the introduction to the meeting I had the pleasure of meeting many OD's and students whom I had never met. It was a wonderful week from the visits to the US Capitol to the Saturday night fireworks. It is now our challenge to move the profession into the 21st century. Our profession will need to become more united than it has over the last 100+ years in order to succeed. I am posting a few pictures here, but please see the MOA Facebook page to see many of the photos and videos I was able to take. I hope everyone enjoyed this past 4th of July weekend. I will be updating the blog more often this year so please come back regularly to see what is happening.

Thanks
Thomas A. Wong, O.D.
President Maryladn Optometric Association.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home